Mango malai ladoo is a very delicious and addictive sweet ladoo made with all things good. These ladoos makes a wonderful and healthy sweet dish to indulge in anytime.
Super addictive and delicious ladoo made with fresh mango puree, rich milk cream, dessicated coconut and almonds. These ladoos are just a pure bliss and one can’t resist grabbing a few at a time.
Whenever mangoes are in season I try to make as many dishes as I can with fresh mangoes. I love the versatility of mangoes and how they fit in any dessert and bring the tastes to another level.
When I saw Jagrutis Mango Badam Ladoo, I knew I had to try them for sure. So finally I did make them but had to adjust the recipe as I did not have condensed milk, and also I used milk cream to make the malai ladoo.
Ingredients needed to make Mango Malai Ladoo:-
- First, Mango-Fresh mango puree or tinned mango can be used.
- Almond meal-Store bought almond meal or you could make your own.
- Dessicated coconut-It adds a nice flavor and texture into the ladoo.
- Milk cream-For that extra richness.
These mango ladoos are
Super tasty and addictive
Easy to make
Protein rich and healthy
Kids friendly, my girls loved them
and melt in mouth kind delicious
How to make Mango Malai Ladoo?
To make the ladoo all you need to do is cook mango puree, milk cream, sugar, almond meal and dessicated coconut until everything combines togetehr and startrs forming a thick mixture.
It takes a bit of time and effort, you would want to make sure to cook it on low medium heat and continue stirring to avoid sticking at the bottom.
Once it is thickened, let it cool a bit and then make desired shape round balls.
Storage, Serving and Variations of Mango Malai Ladoo:-
Stor the leftover ladoos in an airtight container in the refrigerator, but I bet there won’t be any left to store.
Serve the mango ladoo with your favorite meal, like this blueberry , orange juices.
For variations, you could add cashew powder or pistachio powder instead of almond meal.
You can also add some chopped nuts and raisins to make the ladoo more delicious.
To make the ladoo vegan you could use coconut cream and avoid ghee.
EQUIPMENT OF Mango Malai Ladoo :-
- Heavy Bottom Pan
- 2 cups mango puree
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup milk cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- few saffron strands
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 2 tablespoon coconut flakes optional
- Heat a heavy bottom pan and add milk cream and mango puree with sugar. Cook on low heat with frequent stirring.
- Once it starts thickening add the almond meal and desiccated coconut and cook on low until it starts to form a mass.
- Add cardamom powder, saffron strands, and ghee and mix to combine.
- Transfer the mixture into a plate to cool slightly.
- Once a little bit cooled, make small or medium-sized round balls.
- Sprinkle desiccated coconut, saffron strands on top. Apply some edible silver leaf.
- Store in airtight boxes in the refrigerator.
You can use store-bought tinned mango puree to make these ladoo.