A delicious, creamy Malabar fish curry with goodness of coconut milk and full of chilllies, coriander and mustard seeds. Fish is a great dinner option since it is loaded with nutrients like omega – 3 fatty acids, proteins and several vitamins. Apart from being healthy, this fish curry is full of delightful flavours in luscious gravy. A perfect meal for the next dinner party!. malabar fish curry recipe is one of the best dish of non veg lovers. Malabar fish curry recipe is one of the most popular recipe in our website.
Ingredients Of Malabar Fish Curry
- 40 Gram Whole coriander seeds
- 60 Gram Whole red chilli
- 10 Ml Coconut oil
- 1 Gram Mustard seeds
- 10 Gram Onion, chopped
- 3-4 Nos Curry leaf
- 20 Ml Coconut milk
- 5 Ml Tamarind pulp
- 5 Gram Coriander, chopped
- 120 Gram Seabass fish curry cuts
How to Make Malabar Fish Curry
- 1. Soak whole coriander seeds and whole begdi chilli together for 3 to 4 hrs at least.
- 2. Boil soaked ingredients, after boiling make a paste, and strain it.
- 3. Take a pan, add coconut oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves and chopped onions, cook it till translucent.
- 4. Put the strained paste, cook it well and add fish curry cuts in the gravy.
- 5. Finish with coconut milk and tamarind pulp.
- 6. Garnish with chopped coriander and fried curry leaves.
Key Ingredients: Whole coriander seeds, Whole red chilli, Coconut oil, Mustard seeds, Onion, Curry leaf, Coconut milk, Tamarind pulp, Coriander, Seabass fish curry cuts.