Dum Biryani Risotto is a delicious mix of Italian risotto with classic Indian biryani masala. Tandoori chicken tossed with risotto along with delectable makhani gravy. This risotto recipe is the perfect dish to serve for a dinner party or weekend brunches at home.
Ingredients Of Dum Biryani Risotto:-
- 10 gms olive oil
- 10 gms butter
- 10 gms garlic , chopped
- 10 gms onion, chopped
- 5 gms celery, chopped
- 5 gms leeks, chopped
- 15 gms biryani masala
- 70 gms tandoori chicken
- 10 gms makhani gravy
- 1 gms coriander, chopped
- 1 gms mint, chopped
- 200 gms risotto
- 20 gms cream
- 5 gms salt
- 1 gms pepper
- For garnishing:
- 10 gms fried onion
- 10 gms lemon wedges
How to Make Dum Biryani Risotto:-
- 1 . Heat a pan and add the oil and butter.
- 2. Add onion, garlic, celery, leeks & saute.
- 3. Add biryani masala followed by tandoori chicken and saute.
- 4. Add 100 gm risotto, mix it well.
- 5. Heat another pan add makhani gravy and 50 gm risotto.
- 6. Heat another pan add butter, cream and 50 gm risotto.
- 7. Transfer risotto into pasta plate.
- 8. Garnish with coriander, mint and fried onion.
- 9. Serve with lemon wedge.
METHOD OF DUM BIRYANI RISOTTO :-
1 – Heat a pan and add the oil & butter
2 – Add onion, garlic, celery, leeks & saute
3 – Add biryani masala & tandoori chicken & saute
4 – Add 100gm risotto, mix it well
5 – Heat another pan add makhani gravy & 50gm risotto
6 – Heat another pan add butter, cream & 50gm risotto
7 – Transfer risotto into pasta plate as shown in below
8 – Garnish with coriander, mint and fried onion
9 – Serve with lemon wedge.
Key Ingredients: olive oil, butter, garlic , onion, celery, leeks, biryani masala, tandoori chicken, makhani gravy, coriander, mint, risotto, cream, salt, pepper, For garnishing:, fried onion, lemon wedges.