Chicken cooked in curd and spices giving a pleasant aroma, makes for one of the best versions of chicken curries that you can easily cook at home for your next dinner party. Dahi chicken curry has a creamy and flavorful gravy that is best enjoyed with naans. The relishing flavours, the appealing texture and the amazing aroma of Dahi chicken appeals to everyone from kids to adults and is a sure shot dish to be on your next menu.
- 2 Cups Dahi
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 500 Gram Boneless Chicken
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 5 Nos Green Chilli
- 2 Nos Onion, chopped
- 1 Nos Tomato, chopped
How to Make Dahi Chicken:-
- 1. Take dahi in a bowl.
- 2. Add cumin powder, garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt to the bowl of curd.
- 3. Mix the spices well with curd and add boneless chicken pieces to the mixture.
- 4. Smear the chicken pieces thoroughly with the curd mix.
- 5. Keep aside the bowl for marination for 30 minutes.
- 6. Take oil in a pan and saute green chillies in it.
- 7. Add chopped onion to the pan.
- 8. Saute them well and put chopped tomato in it.
- 9. Mix them together and add the marinated chicken pieces to it.
- 10. Mix it well and bring to simmer.
- 11. Add the leftover marinade mix to the gravy.
- 12. Mix well and bring to simmer.
- 13. Serve hot with green leaves.
Key Ingredients of dahi chicken : Dahi, Cumin Powder, Garlic Paste, Garam Masala, Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Salt, Boneless Chicken, Oil, Green Chilli, Onion ,Tomato