Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding-Who doesn’t like to have quick and easy chocolate self-saucing pudding, I bet everyone would love to gobble it without hesitation.
Ever since I have had stopped using sugar in our diet, I rarely make anything sweet. The girls would get the opportunity to get desserts only on festivals and birthdays.
But there are those days when I need an excuse to make sweets anyways just for the blog. My elder one would always roll her eyes whenever I do that.
Girls were over cloud nine when they saw me baking the puddings. They both gobbled two ramekins each right after I was finished with my pictures.
So the chocolate self-saucing puddings were quite easy to make and turned out really nice as well. The original recipe had eggs in the puddings and to make them eggless simply replaced them with milk only.
INGREDIENTS OF Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding :-
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 4 tablespoon dutch processed cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
INSTRUCTIONS OF Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding :-
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees and keep 6 mini or 4 medium ramekins ready to use.
- In a mixing bowl sift flour, 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, and sugar. Stir in milk and melted butter.
- Spoon the batter into the ramekins divided equally.
- Mix brown sugar with 2 tablespoons cocoa powder and sprinkle on top of it.
- Pour 1/4 cup of boiling water in each ramekin and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle icing sugar and serve warm.
You can make the pudding in one medium-sized pie dish as well.