Chicken Potli / Chicken pouch is a bite size appetizer, perfect for parties. It has a spicy meat filling and the dough is shaped like a pouch. Chicken Potli is very interesting and tasty dish for chicken lovers.
- 250 gms chicken
- 1 medium onion
- 1 Green chilli
- 50 gms garlic
- 25 gms ginger
- Salt (according to taste)
- 1 tsp aromatic powder
- 3 drops soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp oyster sauce
- 200 gms spring onion
- 6 pieces filo sheets
How to Make Chicken Potli:-
- Prepare the filling:
- 1. Heat a pan with two tsp of oil and saute chopped garlic, onion, ginger and green chilly together.
- 2. After a minute add chicken with all the spices and mix them properly, toss it well.
- 3. Now add all the sauces and cook again for few minutes.
- 4. Transfer the mixture into a bowl and allow it to cool. The mixture is ready now.
- Prepare the potlis:
- 1. Now take a filo sheet into your hand and using your thumb and index finger make a circle and place the filling inside the potli and close the sheet using spring onion and tied carefully.
- 2. Fry it in medium hot oil for about 5-6 minutes till it becomes golden brown.
- 3. Serve it hot with black bean sauce or sweet chilly sauce.
Key Ingredients of Chicken Potli : chicken, onion, Green chilli, garlic, ginger, Salt (according to taste), aromatic powder, soya sauce, oyster sauce, spring onion, filo sheets.
SOME TIPS :-
Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
Prep Time : 31-40 minutes
Cook time : 16-20 minutes
Serve : 4 persons
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Spicy